Sunday 19 June 2011

Finally school is almost over. Wrote my social final on friday the 17th and I have math on the 21st and biology on the 22nd. That means I am done grade 10. That is so scary. Soon enough I will be moving out and going to university or college. Ahhhh that means paying bills, living on my own, getting a job. That is scary business. Can't I just stay a little girl forever and make mom and dad do all that sort of stuff. Guess not, time to get out into the real world and become a "BIG GIRL".

Well this weekend was quite the eventful one..........NOT! It all started with me writing my test on Friday then coming home to dad all flustered about how this cow died to lightening and that we had to move bulls around. Next was to finish packing the trailer and head into town for my softball tournament. Well we won that game and then dad and I went to Buffalo and slept over night. Waking up the next morning to pouring rain and a cancelled rodeo. We packed up and headed back home to go play some more ball but in the rain. Man was that cold, losing both games and kicking us out of the tourney. It was a great season, lots of laughs and "road burn".  Finally saturday we came home and repacked to head down to a friends branding corrals to camp for the night with my uncle and cousin. We roasted marshmallows and had amazing burgers. Having a great sleep and being woken up by dad saying that the branding was also cancelled. This rain this weekend made my family accomplish absolutely nothing. Oh well, it was a great family filled holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment