Thursday 23 June 2011

School is out for summer. Wheuuu!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome is that? But the crazy thing is that I just finished my first year of high school. 3 exams later and it is all over. Now for a very busy summer. I leave for LTCS on June 29th to July 3rd. I am so excited!! It will be so much fun, i get to see lots of my friends from PDP last year. After LTCS I am home for about a week and then I leave to go to Summer Synergy. That will be so much fun as well. Get to participate in the Alberta Junior Hereford Show and the actual synergy component. Right after synergy my sister and I are going to take her steer to the UFA steer classic during the calgary stampede.  After all the crazyness we head home for awhile and then off to another cattle show. This time we go east, over to Saskatoon Saskatchewan where the National Hereford Show is being held. That is going to be the best ever. I am planning on taking quite a few head to Bonanza. Entered so far are 2 steers, 3 pair, 2 commercial heifers and a bull. Quite the handful but it stuff I enjoy so it don't matter.

The weather has been treating us very good lately. The sun has been just a shining with the grass growing taller and taller by the minute. And the birds chirping a beautiful tune. Summer 2011!!!! Here I come!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment